Thursday 27 July 2017

skiing

Skiing
The whole family woke up at 5am because we had to pick our aunty to go for our school holiday trip to the Ice Mountain. It was a long trip to get to Taupo. First we went to Mobile to get gas because Taupo is before Wellington.

When we got to the mountain the gate was closed so we to go to another place to rest. Finally the gates opened. The road to Ice Mountain was very high.


First we walked on the footpath and we went  down to see all the fun stuff. Then we went to cook food for us. My mum said, “After I have done this you may play in the snow.”  
“Yay!”  I shouted. My sister and I slid with the ski board and it was fun. We slid there many times. Then our mum said, “ Food is ready!” We ate cupcakes and they were delicious. Before the sun went down we had to get down from the mountain. We had to go fast because it was nearly dark.


When we got home I played on my  ipad for 5min, brushed my teeth and had a long sleep till the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.