Friday 5 July 2019

HIIT

LI.to get fit and work out our muscles

This week we did hiit, and we had three station: First station the pull ups, the second station the mountin climbers, the last station is the push ups, and squad challenge. The pull ups I have to hold on to the pole and touch the pole with my chest.I had to work with my arms. For the mountain climbers I had to hold on to the stage and kick in front by high knees. For the last one which is the push ups I had to cross our legs and put our stomach in the floor, and hands bend up and down. After that we had a squad challenge with the song Big Sally up.The challenge was if the song says up you have to go up, if the song says down you have to go down. The hardest was when it says down you have to go down and have to stay down a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.