Wednesday 28 July 2021

Challenge Day




















This week for maths, we had a competition of Superfingers. 
Superfingers is a game that recalls the times table.

First we planned the competition out, The first round was a draw, so we had to find challenge partner, the word was Superfingers. My partner was Fau, she lost to me by 1 x 1. 

The second round was the quater finals. The winner for this round was Kruse, Afatia, Chris, Mahdi.

The third round was the semi finals. The winners for this round was Vayan, Afatia, Chris, Spelman. For this round, there was a wild card, Vayan and Micah.

The fourth round was the finals Chri and Afatia. The champion for this competition was Afatia.

I enjoyed the competition because I get to recall my times table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.