Wednesday 14 March 2018

Andy Warhol Pop art

Writing: Last week we had an art intensive week. Ls1 was learning about pop art by looking at Andy Warhol’s artworks we were young artist making stuff. First we researched about Andy Warhol pop art by working in groups of 3 people. Our mate have to share everyone the document. One of our mates have to insert the image and paste it on the document. Then we have to insert a textbox and put the text box anywhere we have to put clashing colors for the textbox and the background. Our teammates have to write the facts about Andy Warhol. We have to make a text box of his birth and what month he died. After we had to take a photo of me and do the outlining with a pencil we have to do the outlining very dark and transparent the outline on another paper. We have to do the pastour the outline don’t pastour the dark linebecouse we had to paint that with black paint. I painted my and dry it. We needed to do the outlining with a vivid. The task is so fun for me because I finish the art and the Andy Warhol DLO. And I enjoy it making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.