Friday 16 April 2021

Teach a small group of Juniors a game

LI:to teach a small group of juniors to play a simple game

This is my fourth task to get my silver confidence badge.

On Thursday Chisa, Kauri, Te Raumati and I tought some of the juniors to play cops and robbers. Cops and robbers is like tag, but the difference is that if the cops tag the robbers they have to sit down in a current place. For the robbers to escape the robbers need to count to 20 seconds so that the juniors can be involved in the game. First I needed to find juniors that wanted to play this game. Next I told them the instuctions so they know how to play this game. Then we played the game. Lastly we played rock paper siccors shoot snake addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.