Thursday 20 May 2021

Art Lesson


This is my last task to get my silver attitude and this was a teacher set task.

On Wensday, I took my second art lesson with thirty something students, this art involves patterns, mountains and constellations.

This art lesson involves a skecthing pencil, one a4 piece of paper to do the practice on and a3 piece of paper for the real art.

First I told them to draw a triangle on the corner of the a4 piece of paper. When they finished with that I told them to draw the second and third mountain. 

After those steps I told them to do a patterns on each moutain, then I told them to go online and research some constellations and draw them, also I told them to do your own constellations.

Then, if they finish with the a4 piece they have to check with me if they are allowed to go on to the a3.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.