Wednesday 1 September 2021

Customised Shoes















The challenge we were set for today was to skim and scam an article about Rangi-Haira Jaxon and his passion for customizing shoes. Rangi-Haira Jaxon designs shoes and sneakers, and was inspired by Maori culture and a documentary called 'Just For Kicks'.

Something I found interesting was that his sneakers are sold world-wide, including countries like Japan, the United States, Sweden and Australia. I enjoyed this task because I had the opportunity to expand my knowledge of Rangi-Haira Jaxon and his passion for customizing shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi David
    What a cool sneaker you have designed. I really like the colour choice which matched coffee well. I like how you chose to include Rangi-Haira Jaxon Greening's inspiration in your summary. I think his documentary would be very interesting to watch, have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.