Thursday 11 February 2021

Motivational Posters

This is the first task to get a silver Execellence and Innovation.

The first task was making three motivational posters using quotes from inspirational people to inspire people.

The first quote that I used was "We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.”by Arianna Huffington. I picked pictures to fit the quote. I did the same to the rest.

The second quote that I used was “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” by Helen Keller.

The third quote that I used was "Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” by Isabelle Lafleche.

This task was fun and quick to make and the people who the quote ar my favorite people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.