Thursday 6 August 2020

Swimming

I learned water safety that I learned last week. My swimming teachers name was Kelly.

First I used a kick board to do small kicks with straight legs. To do that skill I used a float board. Then I did small kicks and big arm circles.

Then, I did the streamline. To do a streamline I put my hands on top of another. Both hands have to be behind the ears.

After that, I did a dolphin dive. To do that I had to jump up then, I curled my body straight down.

Finally, I did kicking on my back. To do that I had to swim on my back then I kick slowly.

I enjoyed this swimming session because I've got better at the rolling back to front.

LI: To develop the knowledge of water safety.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.