Wednesday 18 November 2020

Mountains | Maori

For Maori we learnt about the mountains in Auckland.

Before starting the activity, we played a memory game about where the words are. There were some questions, the question were Kei hea te kupu that means where is the word. In this we passed but if you want someone to pass a word to you, we needed to say Homai to kupu that means Pass me the word.

After the game we used Maori Dictionary to translate words that were mountain names in Auckland. Then I checked my work with whaea Odie if I was right or wrong.

After I did an Matching activity, this activity was based around how you know the weather in Maori.

I enjoyed this task and found this task easy to fill in. I have improve my knowledge on Te Reo Maori.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.