Friday 4 June 2021

Student Led Conference

LI: to share our learning with our families.

Yesterday was parent interview. We have been putting our finished work on our wall for display. This was an opportunity to shour families what we have done at school for the last 15 weeks.

The things I showed were the Summarising, Current Events, Answering Questions work for Reading, my Settings blog post for Writing, my Budget blog post for my Maths, my What does Culture to me DLO for my Inquiry, and also showed our learning journey that have links to our work.

After a few days, we practiced our script with a buddy, and did a runthrough of showing our work on the walls. When the day came I was really nervous because I didn't knew how my dad going to say or react. At the end, my dad told me that he really enjoyed the worm art and the Agent of Change DLO.

I enjoyed doing this activity because I was able to show my dad te I have done in the last 15 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.