Friday 25 September 2020

Commenting

Commenting Threads are an ongoing conversation that includes a greeting, positive feedback and an open question. The difference between an open question and a closed question is that a closed question can just be answered with 'yes' or 'no'. An open question contains a more detailed answer, which gives the reader more to think about.

Commenting Threads can help the reader think about their answer, and with each comment thread, the reader can learn more about the topic. Whether it is about the current topic or the person that they have started a comment thread with.

Today, I comment threaded with Chisa on my Rounding blogpost. I started by asking the question 'What did you use to come up with the answers'. She responded to the question and asked 'I also used a calculator to see if I have done the right thing ?'. Once she replied, she asked 'Do you think you have new tools to solve other equations?'. 

I enjoyed talking to Chisa about the different strategies, and I learnt more about why she chose certain strategies.

To see more of our commenting thread look below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.