Friday 11 September 2020

Fact or Opinion

For reading I learnt about fact and opinion. For this activity, I used prior knowledge and inferring to make up facts and opinions.

First, we talked about what fact and opinion is. Fact is what really happen in the story, and opinion are why we think the character did those things. The opinion is only adjectives that can  be related to the fact.

Then I came up four facts and four opinions for the four main characters in the story called The Gruffalo. I used keywords to come up with the opinions and I also used my own understanding to come up with facts from the gruffalo.

After, I did a character trait for each of the characters. A character trait includes who is the character and two characteristics and two examples that showed those two characteristics in the book.

From this activity, I understand that inferring uses clues, keywords and phrase from a book or text to get more information that wasn't covered in the book.

LI: To infer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.