Friday 25 September 2020

Governing Topics

Governing topics are things when parties wish to put action when they are allowed. The important topics to me are Education and Health.

Education is about how the government should spend money on schools.

Health is about keeping people safe and healthy and providing more money and stop getting sick to help during the current pandemic.

If I voted and choose a governing topic, I would pick education and health. The reason why I pick education is because I am still at school and still learning new things. The reason why I pick health is because I need to keep myself healthy under our current situation.

LI: to choose important governing topics by summarising all topics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.