Tuesday 15 December 2020

Insect Art | SlJ

Hi, my name is Davey and I am a dragonfly made by David. The materials that David use to create me was dead leafs, sticks, grass, and small pieces of grass. 

The way David create me was unbelievible, he put the stick and the leafs together. Then he put another two leafs below and put the long piece of grass below the four leafs.Then he put the smaller piece of grass for the antenna.

David had two choices to make, the first one is making a summer scene and the second one is creating a insect. David picked making a insect so David made me.

3 comments:

  1. Hello David

    You are off to a great start with the Summer Learning Journey. This looked like a fun activity. You have managed to create the shape of the dragon fly really well.
    Get to see your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey David,

    I’m Daniel from the SLJ Blog commenting team. I’m looking forward to seeing all your amazing blog posts and I hope you’re enjoying your summer.

    Your design looks really cool, I love the dead leaves especially, they’re all curled back like the dragonfly is flying. You’ve given your readers a clear explanation on how you made it and the materials you’ve used and I think it was really clever to write your story from Davey’s point of view.

    Great stuff David,
    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel,
      Thank you for your great feedback, I was planning to it as a recount but my brain told me to write it in Davey's point of view. What other animals can fly like Davey?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.